Re: EA games keeps crashing XBOX X

by EA_Darko

Original Post

EA games keeps crashing XBOX X

★★★ Novice

Gamertag "Janec84". NHL22 and F1 2021. Games keeps crashing to dashboard after few minutes of gamelplay. I tried everything what i find on xbox support and ea help sites to fix this. Nothing connected to USB ports. NHL 22 i have purchased since 09/21. Now starts crashing.

Message 1 of 15 (1,881 Views)

Community Manager

Crashes like that can be due to the system becoming corrupt @Janec84.

Have you tried resetting your console?

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 15 (1,877 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hello, yes a tried this. The problem with crashing is only with ea games nhl 22 X/S and F1 2021 X/S 😔

Message 3 of 15 (1,862 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Janec84 while it may be only occurring with two EA games generally crashing issues like this are hardware related. If it was game-related we'd be seeing thousands of posts about it.

Have you spoken with Xbox support?

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 15 (1,847 Views)

★★★ Novice

I had same problem about 7 months back. Then was problem custom gamer pic. When i changed it to default xbox gamer pic the problem was fixed. Now i have same problem and my game pic is default. I played without a problem until now. The light on the console flashes and the game crashes. Xbox support has not responded yet.

Message 5 of 15 (1,733 Views)

Community Manager

Best thing to do @Janec84 is to wait for Xbox support to respond and go from there.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 15 (1,693 Views)

★★★ Novice

"... go from there"?! Is this the official EA answer to my problem with crashing NHL22 and F1 2021? Can't there be a problem with EA account? Please send me contact to your supervisor.

Message 7 of 15 (1,677 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Janec84 for issues like this it's best to speak with the platform owner to see what they recommend, in the past you said the issue was caused by your Xbox account so it is best to see if there is an issue again.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 8 of 15 (1,675 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey Drako I'm having this same issue. Started with Battlefield 2042 then Fifa 22 now F1 2021. I can't play any of them anymore. My Xbox just shuts down mid game. Only happens with any EA game I play. Neither Xbox support or yourselves can give me a solution. 

Message 9 of 15 (1,486 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @DillyColeman1996 testing those games now and not seeing issues. Generally this is hardware rather than game related.

Have you tried the troubleshooting MS recommends?

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 10 of 15 (1,474 Views)