Re: EA cash card codes invalid? Just Purchased.-Australian User

by mcsupersport

Original Post

Accepted Solution

EA cash card codes invalid? Just Purchased.-Australian User

★ Novice

I just bought two $25 cash cards from a local store, and when I enter the number under the silver removable film, it says the codes are invalid. Please fix this, or I just bought two extremely expensive worthless pieces of paper.

Message 1 of 2 (366 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]

1)  EA answers forum is a player to player help forum....99% of us are simply fellow players trying to help....a few Community Reps are around but they can't fix this.

2)  Common cause of this is entering a wrong number, BUT may also be related to a technical issue.

3)  The only people who can help you is the official EA help advisors over on https://help.ea.com

Use chat with advisors, or call back options.  Make sure you don't have any pop-up or ad-blockers running.  Also if they silver was scratched off before you bought the cards, you may have been the victim of theft....people often scratch the silver off cards, take the numbers and wait for people to buy and activate the cards, then cash them in before the buyers can.(This is ILLEGAL but it doesn't stop certain fools from doing this....but can be tracked down and punished)  It is also possible the seller of the card didn't do something correct on activation of the cards, in which the EA Advisors can tell you if that happened and you can take it up with the seller.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (360 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]

1)  EA answers forum is a player to player help forum....99% of us are simply fellow players trying to help....a few Community Reps are around but they can't fix this.

2)  Common cause of this is entering a wrong number, BUT may also be related to a technical issue.

3)  The only people who can help you is the official EA help advisors over on https://help.ea.com

Use chat with advisors, or call back options.  Make sure you don't have any pop-up or ad-blockers running.  Also if they silver was scratched off before you bought the cards, you may have been the victim of theft....people often scratch the silver off cards, take the numbers and wait for people to buy and activate the cards, then cash them in before the buyers can.(This is ILLEGAL but it doesn't stop certain fools from doing this....but can be tracked down and punished)  It is also possible the seller of the card didn't do something correct on activation of the cards, in which the EA Advisors can tell you if that happened and you can take it up with the seller.

I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
Message 2 of 2 (361 Views)