EA banned me but I can't contact them.

by theydidthings2m

Original Post

Accepted Solution

EA banned me but I can't contact them.

★ Novice

I recently got perme banned from Fifa due to cheating.

I believe that my account was hacked as I have never cheated. I had received emails from EA asking whether certain log ins into my account were me, these emails unfortunately landed in my spam folder and as a result I didn't see them. Several of these log ins were absolutely not me as I was in work when I was meant to have logged in, this is something that I can prove.

I have contacted EA via the "Contact Us" page and have created a case (case #52502747). This was however nearly a week ago, according to this page I should have received a link to my complaint and an answer from an advisor within 72 hours. I have received neither of these things and have checked my email folders thoroughly.

I would like to get into contact with EA ASAP in order to clear this point and restore my online priveledges, is there any other possibility of contcting EA mor directly?

Thank you for any and all help that you may provide.

Message 1 of 4 (505 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: EA banned me but I can't contact them.

Community Manager

Hey @theydidthings2m for any TOS related issue you will need to speak to our Terms of Service team.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact usat the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (490 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @theydidthings2m for any TOS related issue you will need to speak to our Terms of Service team.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact usat the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (491 Views)

★ Novice

Hello,

thank you for the help.

I have already done this but have as yet not received any help/contact from EA.

Message 3 of 4 (488 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @theydidthings2m you will need to wait to hear back from the team as they are the only ones who can assist with your issue.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (372 Views)