EA account is disabled, reset password to activate it again (DOES NOT WORK)

by filipino1974

Original Post

Re: EA account is disabled, reset password to activate it again (DOES NOT WORK)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

SAME. I just want to play my NFS Heat game and I can't. I've reset my password multiple times and it still won't allow me to play. Same thing with Apex legends. I guess I'm done with EA, they can go screw off.

Message 11 of 16 (1,602 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same

Message 12 of 16 (1,395 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’ve resolved my issue. Think back to when you first set up your ea account. Do you have multiple emails was it originally set up through Xbox and now you have on PlayStation ? Apparently I have 2 Ea emails and was changing the password to the wrong one tied to madden

Message 13 of 16 (1,306 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So * fix it

Message 14 of 16 (1,255 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

its meaning less they just block your account bcs some one else logged in but why do they even care go fix your antishit dont randomly block users i bought the champion edition and now i cant play on it for 20 days you stupid iditots this is all *. Go get some help stupid idiot ea *. * you

Message 15 of 16 (361 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @trackerhacker

Please don't resurrect old threads. Closing this here to limit further necroposting.

Please follow the steps I've shared in my post above to reach the support team for help on this. If those steps haven't helped live chat option to appear, the same support team can also be reached over on Twitter (Select the message icon to get assistance) or Facebook (select the 'send message' option on the accounts home page) instead if.

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 16 of 16 (347 Views)