Re: EA access hub

by Masadeh85

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

Im having the same problem. Any solution ?

Message 11 of 19 (1,345 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem here, tried sign out from ms (any service) tried with local account log in again. Any help for the solution?

Message 12 of 19 (1,282 Views)

★★★ Novice

You found any solution? i have this issue too EA access through windows store is not working at all. error 0x87DD0005

Message 13 of 19 (1,260 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Fandingo1388 the error 0x87DD0005 means that there is a problem with Xbox live: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/errors/error-code-0x87DD0005

Xbox recommends the following steps:

Solution 1: Check the Xbox Live service status

Solution 2: Try again

Whatever you were doing, try again. Occasionally something interferes with normal actions.

Solution 3: Restart your Xbox or PC

On Xbox One:

1. On your console, press and hold the Xbox button  in the center of your Xbox One controller to open the Power Center.
  2. Select Restart console.
  3. Select Restart.

Note If the console appears to be frozen, press and hold the Xbox button  on the console for 10 seconds, until the console turns off. After the console shuts down, touch the Xbox button  on the console again to restart.

On your PC:

1. Press the Windows button.
  2. Select the Power button > Restart.

Note If the PC appears to be frozen, press and hold the Power key on the device for 10 seconds, until the PC turns off. After it shuts down, press the Power key to restart.

Solution 4: Uninstall and reinstall the game or app

On Xbox One:

1. On the Home screen, select My games & apps.
  2. Highlight the game or app, and then press the Menu button  on your controller.
  3. Select Manage game & add-ons.
  4. Select Uninstall all.
  5. Press and hold the Xbox button  in the center of your Xbox One controller to open the Power Center.
  6. Select Restart console.
  7. Select Restart.
  8. After restart, download the game or app and try launching it.

On your PC:

1. Press the Windows button  and right-click the game or app.
  2. Select Uninstall and select Uninstall again to confirm
  3. Press the Windows button .
  4. Select the Power button > Restart.
  5. Once the PC has restarted, open the Microsoft Store app.
  6. Select the ellipsis … in the top right corner.
  7. Select My Library.
  8. If the game or app says Install next to it, select that button.

Solution 5: Reset your device (as a last resort)

On Xbox One:

As a last resort, you could try resetting your Xbox. This reinstalls the console’s operating system. Depending on your network, it could take a while.

Note This option should only be used as a last resort.

Press the Xbox button  to open the guide, then go to Settings > System > Console info > Reset console.

On PC

As a last resort, you could try resetting your PC. This reinstalls the computer’s operating system. Depending on your network, it could take a while.

Note This option should only be used as a last resort.

1. Press the Windows button  to go to the Start menu.
  2. Select Settings > Updates & Security > Recovery.
  3. Under Reset this PC, select Get Started > Keep my files.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 14 of 19 (1,237 Views)

★ Novice

didnt work 

Message 15 of 19 (1,203 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Im having the same problem and anything is useful anyone already have a solution? 

Message 16 of 19 (1,019 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@EA_Darko IT DOESNT WORK
Message 17 of 19 (958 Views)

★★★ Newbie

From I can find out EA mods, is that it is a handshaking issue from your end to the xbox live servers... how do i know this? it is because all of the other live services are working just fine and i'm able to switch accounts when it is trying to load up EA access. It finds the other account and tries to log in and fails there as well. 

Also a Level 3 helpdesk tech for another company I can almost assure you that reseting a computer or any device for one app makes no since, it means there is something wrong with the app. On top of that If you look up this error on google or bing the first 50 or so links are to this issue for EA access and only EA access. so it not just those who are in this chat. For now I would actually recommend that everyone just cancel their EA access until EA can get the issue resolved.

Message 18 of 19 (868 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@majiswandar I Agree!
Message 19 of 19 (608 Views)