Re: EA access hub

by Fengslende

Original Post

Accepted Solution

EA access hub

★★★ Newbie

Hi. I've problem with EA Access Hub. I bought EA Access subscription for PC in Microsoft Store today. After that, i downloaded the EA Access Hub application for using this Access in my computer. When i tried to open EA Access Hub app, it gives an error like: We can't login to your Xbox Live account right now and gives an error code: 0x87DD0005. I tried to contact with Xbox support and we try to solve this problem but after all this situation they said you need to contact with Electronic Arts. What should i do now? How can i fix this problem? I mean, i've EA Access subscription for PC but i can't use.

Message 1 of 19 (5,830 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @Fengslende that error message is related to the Xbox and not the EA Access app.

You can find more information relating to the error here: https://support.xbox.com/en-HK/xbox-one/errors/error-code-0x87DD0005

From that link there would appear to be an issue with "Purchase and Content Usage" which will cause issues with purchased content.

The best thing to do is give it a little time and keep an eye on that page for updates.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 6 of 19 (5,766 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @Fengslende for issues with Xbox Live the best thing to do is start by taking a look at this Xbox help article: https://support.xbox.com/en-HK/my-account/microsoft-account/something-wrong-microsoft-account

Have you checked that your Xbox Live membership is up to date? Do you see the error anywhere else?

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 19 (5,807 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I read this article and i checked my Xbox Live membership. It's still available. No errors. Everything seems good.
Btw, i don't have Xbox Live Gold or Ultimate or something like that paid membership. I'm just a regular user. Is that a problem for using EA Access subscription in PC?

Message 3 of 19 (5,800 Views)

Community Manager

You shouldn't need Xbox Live in order to use EA Access @Fengslende.

Can you post the full error message that you are seeing in English if possible?

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 19 (5,786 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Sure. That's the error.

Message 5 of 19 (5,779 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Fengslende that error message is related to the Xbox and not the EA Access app.

You can find more information relating to the error here: https://support.xbox.com/en-HK/xbox-one/errors/error-code-0x87DD0005

From that link there would appear to be an issue with "Purchase and Content Usage" which will cause issues with purchased content.

The best thing to do is give it a little time and keep an eye on that page for updates.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 19 (5,767 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i also bought it and had the same issue 

Message 7 of 19 (5,543 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @6ix9ine696968 did you try the steps in the link I posted above?

Darko

Darko.png
Message 8 of 19 (5,529 Views)

★★★ Newbie

yes  i did

Message 9 of 19 (5,520 Views)

★★★ Novice

same problem for me (any steps for xbox Will not work for me as i'm on pc) 

Message 10 of 19 (5,325 Views)