Re: EA Wont Respond To My Account Being Banned For No Reason

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

EA Wont Respond To My Account Being Banned For No Reason

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

It has been over two weeks since my account got banned for no reason. I have heard nothing from EA except that I will 'hear from them soon'. It has been way too long and this is beyond unacceptable due to how much money I have dropped in Apex Legends. What is worse is that when they finally do respond it will be a simple "sorry' and that is all. Poor customer service

Also please dont respond telling me to contact the TOS as I already have numerous times. I also dont need some copy and paste response. This needs to get handled

(CM: Edited to merge doubt posts together. There is an 'edit' option that will let you make edits and add more information to your post for again)

Message 1 of 12 (1,091 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @PWNZONE175

That wait time sounds like it would be absolutely frustrating, especially if you feel you've been mistakenly banned. Unfortunately, there's no speeding that up. From this post, it's clear you're aware of how limited we are on the forums when it comes to offering support for banned account issues so it also stands that you're aware we can't "handle" this case for you. Only the Terms of Service team can support these cases.

They will reach out once they've received the webform and completed the investigation. On hearing back from Terms of Service, in this EA Help article they've said this: 

"We review each form we get on a case-by-case basis. While we try as hard as we can to reply within five business days, we’re human. Sometimes we’ll need longer to do it right. Look for emails from noreply@ea.com. We send our first emails about bans and suspensions and our replies to you from that address."

I'd add onto that that emails can get routed through to the junk or spam folder sometimes so it's always good to check in on those too, just in case.

Thanks, 

EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 12 (996 Views)

★ Apprentice

STILL have yet to hear anything

Message 3 of 12 (893 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @PWNZONE175 I removed your newer thread discussing this, we ask that you only have one thread per issue.

I took a look and can see that our TOS team is working your case, you will need to give them time to respond.

The best thing to do is to be patient and keep an eye on your email for a response.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 12 (872 Views)

★ Apprentice

STILL havent heard anything. There is just no excuse for this

Message 5 of 12 (795 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @PWNZONE175 I checked your account and can see that almost 2 weeks ago a member of our TOS team emailed you directly.

If you did not see the email then can you check your email account settings to ensure that it was not filtered incorrectly? 

If you cannot find the email then you will need to speak with one of our chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat.

You can also speak with our Twitter support team: https://twitter.com/EAHelp?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 12 (765 Views)

★ Apprentice

Or sorry maybe you meant this one that they sent to me 12 days ago? I HAVE HAD MY ACCOUNT BANNED FOR OVER A MONTH GOING ON TWO NOW! I would appreciate it if you wouldnt defend this branch of your company that clearly doesn't have any sense of urgency

Hello,

Thanks for waiting while we investigate your query about your Account.

After we review your case, we will update you as soon as possible.

You can review the full User Agreement at http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/WEBTERMS/US/en/PC/

Thank you,
EA Terms of Service

Message 7 of 12 (735 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @PWNZONE175 when posting on AHQ please do so in a polite and constructive manner.

That is not the email that I am referring, our TOS team reached out to you with a solution in relation to your issue. If you have not seen it then please check your email for it or speak with our live support as I suggested above.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 8 of 12 (729 Views)

★ Apprentice

Its also saying that all of my cases are now closed. Can you explain that?

Message 9 of 12 (728 Views)

Community Manager

I have advised you as much as I can on AHQ @PWNZONE175.

You can speak with our live support team for further info. 

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 10 of 12 (725 Views)