Re: EA Wont Delete Account - Contact Attorney General

by AnthonyLahmann

Original Post

Accepted Solution

EA Wont Delete Account - Contact Attorney General

★★★★★ Newbie

This is just absurd. There is absolutely no way to delete your account. I recommend everyone here contact their AG. That is the only way it will get these criminals to stop. 

Message 1 of 2 (432 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@abc7g1RMSPOf7P wrote:

This is just absurd. There is absolutely no way to delete your account. I recommend everyone here contact their AG. That is the only way it will get these criminals to stop. 

From EA:

You can't deactivate or delete your EA Account by yourself — that's how serious we are about it. You'll have to talk to one of our advisors.

What it's saying is that you cannot delete your account. This is likely because it would break all Pogo and SW:TOR account connections and is irreversible in any and all circumstances.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (410 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@abc7g1RMSPOf7P wrote:

From EA:

You can't deactivate or delete your EA Account by yourself — that's how serious we are about it. You'll have to talk to one of our advisors.

What it's saying is that you cannot delete your account. This is likely because it would break all Pogo and SW:TOR account connections and is irreversible in any and all circumstances.

Message 2 of 2 (411 Views)