EA Sports XBox One Account Linked to Deleted Email

by bamsukka

Original Post

Accepted Solution

EA Sports XBox One Account Linked to Deleted Email

★★★ Newbie

Hi All!

I switched back to Xbox One from PS4. My Xbox One account is still there and updated. However - it is linked to an EA Sports account that uses a college email address that was deleted by the University. I contacted EA Sports Help and they are telling me the only way to delete/change/or unlink the deleted email is to contact my college and ask them to re-create my email that was deleted over 8 years ago so that they can send me and email to verify identity :-). Has anyone experienced anything like this before or have any ideas? I also have a PS4 EA Account that is active - I've tried to see if I can link this to my Xbox One account but it doesn't seem possible... Seems like I'm stuck with an inactive account and can never play online EA sports games on my Xbox One unless I delete my old Xbox Live Account and then lose access to games I paid for?

Message 1 of 2 (501 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: EA Sports XBox One Account Linked to Deleted Email

Community Manager
Sorry to say but in order to verify ownership of an account you do need access to the email account associated with it.

Have you spoken with your college about reinstating the email for your use?
Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (463 Views)

All Replies

Re: EA Sports XBox One Account Linked to Deleted Email

Community Manager
Sorry to say but in order to verify ownership of an account you do need access to the email account associated with it.

Have you spoken with your college about reinstating the email for your use?
Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (464 Views)