EA Play Rewards are unlocked for multiplatforms ?

by SOLO_EON

Original Post

EA Play Rewards are unlocked for multiplatforms ?

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Hello, 

Quick question about EA Play Rewards: are they unlocked for all platforms or just the one for which we took the subscription ?

Example : I  just unlocked a hatchet this month for BF2042 thanks to my EA Play subscription on PS5. So, if I start to play the game on XBOX Serie X  or on PC, will I be able to play with the hatchet on these consoles ? Or is it PS5 exclusive ?

By the way I think I read somewhere that the Ultimate Bundle bonuses are exclusive to the console of the game we bought. So for example, I wont be able to use the Midnight bundle skin on XBOX since I bought the PS5 version. Is it true?

Message 1 of 4 (309 Views)

Re: EA Play Rewards are unlocked for multiplatforms ?

Hero (Retired)

Hey @SOLO_EON,

That is correct, the Ultimate Edition items are tied to the Platform that you purchased the game for.

However, for the Hatchet, I believe it should be unlockable on other Platforms, since you have the subscription.

- iluminate 

★★★★ Novice

I have the ea play subscription for PS5 and as they say the 10% discount on the EA store is limited to PS5 only for ex. Same for the game list, I can only play the PS5 games. So that's why I am wondering if the hatchet will be unlocked on the other platforms when I will switch for PC or Xbox.

Message 3 of 4 (242 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hey @SOLO_EON,

I believe the Hatchet will be unlocked for the Platform that you have the Subscription for.

So to answer your question, you will need the subscription for PC to have access to the Hatchet, for example.

- iluminate