Re: EA/Origin keeps resetting my account password

by Neithya

Original Post

★★ Novice

Happened to me as well.. Have been an annoying 6 times since i started playing Dragon Age Inquisition.. what is up EA/ORIGIN?

Message 31 of 54 (1,555 Views)

★★ Novice

I think it's interesting how this keeps happening at the same time for almost everyone. I've seen other people who say that their password keeps resetting at --:58 AM or PM. Surely there's something wrong with the servers and not with our computers. 

But yeah.. I keep having the same issue with my account. Scared to even open DA: Inquisition anymore. 

Message 32 of 54 (1,533 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

And reset again...

Why is the accepted solution some automated message from support?

40 ppl already have reported this problem and they cant event acknowledge something is wrong

Message 33 of 54 (1,498 Views)

★★★★ Novice

41 counting me. I´ve had to reset my password several times since 2019 started. It´s just bloody crazy that we still don´t have an answer/fix for this issue. It´s clearly EA´s fault. I´ve also checked my account and everything looks fine. I´d like to play DAI without any issues like this.

Message 34 of 54 (1,431 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm so sick of this too. Playing DAI again and I have to reset my password every 2 days roughly. It's driving me crazy!!

Message 35 of 54 (1,371 Views)

★★ Novice

I too have had this issue pop up since I reinstalled Dragon Age: Inquisition and began playing it again. I'm on password 6 or 7 and it drives me up a wall because my passwords are rather complex and each one is unique. My brain's memory can't handle this. 

I've found that I can extend the time between resets by running the game offline as much as possible, only using local saves. 

Message 36 of 54 (1,331 Views)

★★ Novice

Same issue here.  First time it happened I thought it was ok as I hadn't logged in to play DAI in a couple years so it seemed like an ok security check by EA/Origin.  Happened again the next time I played, thought it was weird but whatever.  Happened a third time, and then a fourth, and now a fifth.  Now it happens every time I play.  I don't even change my password anymore, just reset it to the same password.

Doesn't seem like EA/Origin cares AT ALL.  If they do they aren't communicating it to us.  I guess they don't need to, they already have our money.  Typical...

Message 37 of 54 (1,243 Views)

★ Guide

@EA_Darko we gonna hear anything or? 

Message 38 of 54 (1,192 Views)

★ Novice

I'm also having this issue and playing dragon age inquisition, I got a reset shortly after downloading inquisition and another one shortly after downloading a new save state from the keep.

Message 39 of 54 (1,165 Views)

★★ Novice

FIX!

Start DAI and go to Options, then Account, and un-select all the options.

The game no-longer logs into the server. Not had a password reset since.

Message 40 of 54 (1,138 Views)