Re: EA *ORIGIN.COM HELP.EA.COM CAUS - Un-Aauthorized charge on my bank account

by EA_Kent

Original Post

Accepted Solution

EA *ORIGIN.COM HELP.EA.COM CAUS - Un-Aauthorized charge on my bank account

★ Novice

the charge is for $4.99   directly into my bank account, the only billing information i have for origin is my paypal account which links to my bank account, paypal shows no record of this charge 

03/24/2020

12:38:53($4.99)  EA *ORIGIN.COM help.ea.com CAUS 

EA.com has no support for this only games, im very concerned, the last thing i bought on origin was anthem and that was back in January 

Message 1 of 2 (1,220 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi @1xTurdPeterson

That looks like it might be a membership for Origin Access. If you don't recall signing up for this service I'd recommend getting in touch with the EA Help team so they can help you find out what's going on with this payment. 

You can find more info on how to set up a case with them over at the EA Help website. You could also reach out to them via Facebook or Twitter as well, if you'd prefer. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (1,190 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @1xTurdPeterson

That looks like it might be a membership for Origin Access. If you don't recall signing up for this service I'd recommend getting in touch with the EA Help team so they can help you find out what's going on with this payment. 

You can find more info on how to set up a case with them over at the EA Help website. You could also reach out to them via Facebook or Twitter as well, if you'd prefer. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 2 (1,191 Views)