Re: EA Help area made better

by EA_Francois

Original Post

EA Help area made better

★★★ Newbie

To Be honest the EA help departemnt is **bleep**, i have a actull problem with a game I purchesed, the serial code didnt work, so i contacted EA about it hoping they would help me out and i came to this answer hq, this gets other people not tecnitions or people who can help properly with a registry error, how is a normal person supposed know how all the EA serial codes work and what ones have been disused or hacked or so. This is stupid, when i had a problem with BF2 I asked a question and a technitinon gave me a link to a patch that would fix the problems. This is stupid because peopel like me who have series problems with games they purchesed cant seek profetianal help when needed, this has got to change, EA are huge in the gaming industry but they could be better, at the moment thair help department is stopping them haveing major footholds in all departments or the gaming world. EA get your act together, this is why the other companys  are doing better because they have people who care about the people who buy thair product

Message 1 of 3 (313 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

You need to decide what you need from AHQ.  This is not an official support website, it is a place for gamers to discuss EA's games.  The EA Help website may very well be badly organized, or it may not, that is not what the AHQ forums are about.  The Idea Exchange has a single topic for discussion, and your message isn't about that.  The only topic allowed in there is how to improve the AHQ Website. 

Message 2 of 3 (287 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Note that one of our community members gave you some steps and a way to contact our Game advisors for help: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Miscellaneous-Issues/Sim-City-Deluxe-Edition/m-p/1353972/thread-id/83385#M8...

If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!
Message 3 of 3 (242 Views)