Accepted Solution

EA Help account management not completing request

★★ Novice

I lost my App Authenticator and can't log in anymore

Went to EA Help,

Origin,

Topic: Manage My Account

Issue: Can't log in

I press next and it asks me to log in, and since I need app authenticator and don't have it anymore I press on "Can't Log In"

Asks me for my first and last name along with my email

I press Submit and it just keeps on Loading

HELP

Message 1 of 2 (277 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: EA Help account management not completing request

Community Manager

@m4hdawi Hi,

Which browser are you using? Have you tried using another instead to see whether that let's you proceed past the loading animation after you clicked on Submit?

If you are unable to get in touch that way, you could also if contact us directly by calling our UK number: +44 203 0141818 (Available 9AM-9PM GMT, Monday through Saturday). 

Depending on the rate for calling from your provider, you may want to use a Voice-Over-IP service (such as Skype) instead in order to make this contact.

Let us know if you have any further questions.

Cheers,

Nils

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (285 Views)

All Replies

Re: EA Help account management not completing request

Community Manager

@m4hdawi Hi,

Which browser are you using? Have you tried using another instead to see whether that let's you proceed past the loading animation after you clicked on Submit?

If you are unable to get in touch that way, you could also if contact us directly by calling our UK number: +44 203 0141818 (Available 9AM-9PM GMT, Monday through Saturday). 

Depending on the rate for calling from your provider, you may want to use a Voice-Over-IP service (such as Skype) instead in order to make this contact.

Let us know if you have any further questions.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 2 of 2 (286 Views)