Re: EA help page does not work

by Straatford87

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[EA Help] Website Not Loading

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I am completely unable to use ea-help's "contact us" feature. My account got hacked and I can't log into it. If I go to the "create a new ticket" page and eventually see the button "call me", clicking on the button does literally nothing. A loading spinner pops up and never stops, and checking the network requests shows it failed with a "redirect to error page".

Message 1 of 4 (5,409 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

@mrguyorama2

Could you try the following to see if that gets you through to an EA Advisor:

If the page still won't work then we are looking for the following information:

• On EA Help, which product are you selecting?
  • Which browser are you using?
  • On what type of device are you trying to contact us? (PC, Mac, smartphone, tablet, etc)
  • On EA Help during the contact flow, are you asked to click through five steps, or are you able to select your platform, game and topic on a single page? (we would like to know if you are seeing the old or updated version of our website.)

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (5,421 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

@mrguyorama2

Could you try the following to see if that gets you through to an EA Advisor:

If the page still won't work then we are looking for the following information:

• On EA Help, which product are you selecting?
  • Which browser are you using?
  • On what type of device are you trying to contact us? (PC, Mac, smartphone, tablet, etc)
  • On EA Help during the contact flow, are you asked to click through five steps, or are you able to select your platform, game and topic on a single page? (we would like to know if you are seeing the old or updated version of our website.)

Message 2 of 4 (5,422 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m having issues with the ea support page loading at all. I’ve tried everything from restarting my phone to making sure all updates are good. Is there an email address I can use to contact ea?

Message 3 of 4 (4,737 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I've tried all of the above and none of it works. Perhaps if a live chat was available it would help. This has been going on for several months for me and to not be able to receive support is making this game nearly unplayable. It's absolutely ridiculous. It all started back in September when I was having issues with being able to list items on the transfer Market in FIfa 19. Please help!!!

Message 4 of 4 (4,667 Views)