Banned - Waiting to hear back

by BadLand669

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Banned - Waiting to hear back

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I have a problem since June 3, 2020 which was that a familiar (young man does not know about technology) downloaded a pirated PS2 game, brought me a virus which started to put in a lot of random data from credit cards, filled with these false data in steam, battlenet, origin, epic and in my explorer (opera)

I spent all day resetting and cleaning the HDD and SSD

As expected, I was banned from all the accounts mentioned above and entered 4 cases on June 4, all with a response AND SOLUTION of no more than 3-5 days to the exception of EA that I still wait for one, I have 700 hours in Apex Legends and that includes the lost time of the battle pass, the treasurers and today's event "Lost Treasures"

Which I do not want to receive in response something like "We are not to blame because a virus has * your account" when I am waiting for more than what is proposed it is already the 13th and I hope to have help soon

and by the way The only thing that comes in the mail every day at 5am are "duplicate case" bots

(CM: Edited to update thread title. Please match the title to the opening post and keep it within the forum rules!)

Message 1 of 12 (1,245 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: EA HELP * SUCKS!

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team in relation to any ban @BadLand669.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 12 (1,226 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team in relation to any ban @BadLand669.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 12 (1,227 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Darko I Already do that IN 4TH OF JUNE
Message 3 of 12 (1,218 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Darko what a useless company of *
Message 4 of 12 (1,205 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@EA_Darko I am so mad but for real mate how the * you cant read I just need help and you are the only ones with no reply and nothing

[Edited by CM]

Message 5 of 12 (1,189 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @BadLand669 I understand that you are frustrated but when posting on AHQ please do so in a polite and constructive manner, don't spam multiple messages and please do not post in all CAPS.

I took a look at your case, the best thing to do is to give the team time to respond to your appeal.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 12 (1,146 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

yea I had an old ea account under extroman that was hacked and i gave them all the info  even made new accounts but still no connection to my Xbox to ea account like I get gifted a game so can play with friends and no nothing they suck need some redemption 

Message 7 of 12 (1,051 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Duziky for issues such as this you will need to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat or request a call back.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 8 of 12 (1,028 Views)

★★ Novice
@BadLand669 EA sucks, they disabled my account and never even gave a reason. I disputed it and I never did anything to help me out so I lost all my games because of unknown reason. They say they emailed me the reason but they never emailed me *
Message 9 of 12 (659 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @marzman101 when posting on AHQ please do so in a polite and constructive manner.

If our team advised you that an email was sent then this would be the case, I'd recommend checking your email for it.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 10 of 12 (654 Views)