Re: EA GAMES ARE A BLATANT RIP OFF!!!

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

EA GAMES ARE A BLATANT RIP OFF!!!

★★★ Novice
my name is Greg ...I have lost my origin client downloaded n purchased NFS most wanted n NFS the run games from my computer ...  I have been advised that EA games give you NO OTHER OPTION then to redownload n reinstall the 31GB of combined data from my origin client that would reinstall n have me able to play both of my games on my computer again ... to do so would mean that I would be basically paying for MY games all over again as well as losing all my games progress with both games as well as incurring the 31GB download data costs to reinstall both games back onto my computer... with the disc versions ... if you lose your games from your computer ... you Juz reinstall the games again from the game discs, n you copy the files from your cloud saves n you are up n running again from where you left off, with minimal costs or hassle ... EA games don`t give you this option with origin client based digital game downloads ...as the origin client n EA games don`t save the game install exes. only 100mb of current game progress n the game product keys  This is all completely useless n a blatant rip off n Juz plain n simple highway robbery ... there has to be another way ... either by using my product codes for both games that I have on my origin client, ( which are my proof of purchase ) so that you at EA games can reinstall both of my games fully onto my origin client from your end or give or post or email me two vouchers for the value of $70 each to cover the costs of both of my origin client purchased n downloaded digital version games, that I originally purchased, so I can go to an EA games supported store to purchase the pc disc versions of MY games n reinstall them that way or send me, via the post, the pc version disc games of NFS most wanted n NFS the run? I believe this is fair n just ... as I purchased n downloaded both of these games via the origin client, as my product codes confirm.

Also at the time of purchase n up to now, I was never informed by EA games or by the the origin client that if I lose the installer exes. n installed local game files from my computer, that I would not be able to get a installer exe. for any of my origin client games nor would I be able to copy from cloud save game files from the origin client to play or to access my game files from the origin client, that the ONLY... option that I would have open to me ... to access n  play my origin client purchased games again, if they are lost ... is to redownload n reinstall the entire game content from my origin client again n on top of that in the entire download data cost n on top of that ... lose all my game progress as well... if I knew this at the time of purchase I would of never purchased the download digital versions of my EA games through the origin client in the first place n I would of ONLY ever purchased the pc disc versions of the games ...However, at the point of purchase .. EA games, failed to inform me n make me aware of this fact, to allow me to have the choice to purchase the digital or disc version of the games ... obviously, if I was made aware of this fact, at the point of sale, I would of obviously purchased the disc versions of the games n not purchased the digital download versions of the games, as anyone would of done if they had been properly informed by EA games at the point of sale. Obviously EA games realise that they can make more money by selling there customers the digital versions of there games, rather then the disc versions n this is obviously why they do not volunteer this information ...so they obviously n intentionally do not have any care or concern for there customers or business practices ... they only care about there profit margins!!!

I am so disgusted n appalled with EA games over this issue n I will NEVER purchase another EA game, EVER again... I WARN EVERYONE !!! To not purchase EA games, Especially there digital game versions that are purchased n downloaded, through the origin client .. as you will not only be paying for the game via the data download costs ...if you lose that game from your computer ... you will not be able to just reaccess your game via the origin client cloud game saves ... you will have to completely redownload n reinstall the entire digital game content via the origin client to your computer again .. to be able to access n play your previously purchased digital version of your game ... whether it be a 15GB data redownload n reinstall or whatever GB data your previously purchased EA game is n you will incur the data download cost all over again for your prepurchased EA game ... it is a complete n blatant rip off by EA games n for such a high end n well respected game supplier ...EA games should be ashamed of themselves ... but they are not ... as they DO NOT CARE about there customers ...ONLY there profit margins!!!
Message 1 of 3 (1,906 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @BreathEasY1 but please do not reawaken threads from years ago.

No one on AHQ can help you in relation to any ToS sanction so if you have questions then you will need to speak to our Terms of Service team.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact usat the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (1,346 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie
this is wote i wrote to ea games

Evening, As you are aware from my previous emails my account has been terminated due to violation of practice this is what you have stated i have done. " After thoroughly investigating your account and concern, we again found that we actioned your account correctly after it was found to have violated our User Agreement. We will also be unable to provide any details regarding our internal procedures. Due to this violation, we will not remove the sanction that was applied to your account. " You will need to provide me with evidence on how i have violated such user agreement's from yourselves and supply this to me immediately before i take this further. Refusing to provide me with such evidence and simply accusing someone of violating a user agreement is not only despicable but it is also against the law. I have purchased the game from you through your online stores on the 6th January 2019 as i have done for every single battlefield game you have offered through EA. I am disgusted that as a loyal paying customer for many years have never been convicted of violating any terms of agreement and now all of a sudden after purchasing a new game this has happened? You will need to supply me with evidence that i have violated the user agreement before i take this further and involve trading standards. You can not by law suspend someone without a realistic prospect of conviction when there is now sufficient evidence towards your case. Ball is in your court, either respond with sufficient evidence or expect contact from trading standards for your fraudulent activities. Kevin ROBERTS.

very sad company cant provide evedence accused me of cheating but cant show me anthing
Message 2 of 3 (1,375 Views)

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @BreathEasY1 but please do not reawaken threads from years ago.

No one on AHQ can help you in relation to any ToS sanction so if you have questions then you will need to speak to our Terms of Service team.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact usat the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 3 of 3 (1,347 Views)