EA CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS!

by youngbuur

Original Post

Accepted Solution

EA CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS!

★★★ Novice

I’ve contacted the ea. Help more than 8 times and not ones was I helped. I’ve asked for a call back and each time more than 5 times they put me on hold then hang up on me. I honestly don’t know what to do at this point. Why do they hang up the phone on people? You need to consider who is working at the customer service team. This by far is the worst customer services I have ever experienced in my entire life. I’m so close to throwing my Xbox out of the window I swear! I need to be contacted to resolve issue that I’m having. Everytime I play online draft. I get disconnected on on the semi finals. This had happened back to back 8 times in a row. Do you guys know the time I’ve put to save that 15,000 to buy the token? You guys don’t value your customers at all. I’m very disappointed in ea. 

Message 1 of 7 (5,289 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: EA CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS!

Community Manager

@youngbuur I took a look at your account and can see that you spoke with a number of our live support advisers.

Your issue appears to be in relation to issues with your connection so please take a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 7 (5,383 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice
I agree Electronic Arts sucks just in general. What a bunch of pieces of *. Everybody who works there has to be * *! Especially the people who make the SIMS
Message 2 of 7 (5,237 Views)

Community Manager

@youngbuur I took a look at your account and can see that you spoke with a number of our live support advisers.

Your issue appears to be in relation to issues with your connection so please take a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

Darko.png
Message 3 of 7 (5,384 Views)

Community Manager

@Simsfreak58I will have to ask that if you are unable to post without resorting to swearing and using insults that you refrain from posting. 

I am not sure what your issue is, I took a look at your account and you have never contacted out live support. 

Darko.png
Message 4 of 7 (5,216 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Why would a “HELP” customer services centre ignore and refuse to help genuine and passionate player? Why would EA not to test its game before release!? You have bugs in your game which caused me lost approximately 70k++ Simoleons and 2k++ Green Home Tickets by just moving rooms due to your fault and you replied “once the transaction is done, there’s no way to reverse it” in which there are so many other players received their reimbursement!? I am extremely disappointed and dissatisfied with your ignorance and helpless “HELP”! 

Message 5 of 7 (5,198 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I feel the pain. 

Message 6 of 7 (5,139 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @youngbuur, I'm sorry to hear that you had a bad customer experience.

I would recommend you reach out to the customer support again via chat or phone to get the help you need. 

As we can't help you otherwise at the moment, I will close the thread. 

Best of luck! 

-John

Message 7 of 7 (5,105 Views)