Re: EA Bans me for payment issues, but takes my money???

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

EA Bans me for payment issues, but takes my money???

★★ Novice

THIS guys, THIS seems to be the best joke ever, just that they are serious. Check this out. 

So, after i wrote this thread, becasue for some reason i could not go online anymore, i finally could get an answer from noreply@ea.

It seems that im BANNED for payment issues, but why, they have my money, but i can't play their game? 

So, here is the deal:

This is a screenshot from my paypal account.

As you can see, i payed and the money got removed from my paypal account.

Here is another proof, a screenshot from transactions in my EA Account. (for all english speaking ones, "Abgeschlossen" means "Completed")

So, basically, they took my money and then banned me for payment issues, but the money doesn't get refunded? What is this? This is probably the most barbaric thing EA has ever done. If I don't get my money refunded or my account unbanned, this will be for sure the last game I purchased from this company. I can't even get a direct contact to the person that investigates/checks the case. I can just reach people in a live chat or callcenter that can't do anything about it and can only write a ticket for me, and afterwards i get a "noreply@" e-mail, I can't even talk to that person that investigated my case. 

What should I do now?? Live with the fact that i got ripped off? Should i call my credit card company and just book the money back, is there a chance to get my account back?  I played this game for 3 or 4 days only!!

Message 1 of 7 (2,087 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

If you have breached the rules @CONTROLLERHERE and as a result received a ban then you will need to speak to our Terms of Service team.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact usat the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 5 of 7 (1,791 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@Drushbeats

The only way to appeal any action taken against your account is via lets_talk@ea.com - which you have done and the action taken was upheld.

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

barry.png
Message 2 of 7 (2,039 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes, they did not unban my account. Neither I did anything wrong nor they gave me a detailed information about the "payment issue". my money is gone, and my account is banned. 

So, where is the logic in this? At least they should give me my money back, if they can't recieve my money or whatever is the reason for the payment issue? I can't imagine my money dissapeared in space while transaction? 

Message 3 of 7 (2,010 Views)

★ Novice

hahaha they did the same * to me few days ago also not getting it back my acount

Message 4 of 7 (1,797 Views)

Community Manager

If you have breached the rules @CONTROLLERHERE and as a result received a ban then you will need to speak to our Terms of Service team.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact usat the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 5 of 7 (1,792 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Naah am done with the chats i had with ya all 3 times i got the same result we will not remove the sanction payment failure ok thn; Nope am done i lost all my money on ea bc i bought a lot of games but am not even getting my money back while you guys have my acount locked wiith all my money i spend! Naah i will think twice before i buy games on origin

Message 6 of 7 (1,788 Views)

Community Manager

Locking this thread.

If our ToS team have denied your appeal @CONTROLLERHERE then I'm sorry to say but there is nothing else you can do.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 7 of 7 (1,774 Views)