EA Answers not allowing bug submit

by MsMnMs13

Original Post

Accepted Solution

EA Answers not allowing bug submit

★★★★ Novice

Testing. I cannot submit a bug for a game. So now I am going to be submitting 2 bugs, one for the Apex game and one for this site. I was trying to submit the bug for the Apex game as shown in the image and when I try to click "Submit" nothing happens. I refreshed my browser and still cannot submit my bug. 

Message 1 of 3 (285 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: EA Answers not allowing bug submit

★★★★ Novice

After completing this bug request, I was able to submit my bug request for the Apex Legends game. I did have to select "Submit" about 5 times before it was accepted though. As if the first few times were not captured. Not sure if this is a connection issue (already checked my internet) or the server is exceptionally busy today, but this could hinder further bug reports for others as well.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (275 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice

After completing this bug request, I was able to submit my bug request for the Apex Legends game. I did have to select "Submit" about 5 times before it was accepted though. As if the first few times were not captured. Not sure if this is a connection issue (already checked my internet) or the server is exceptionally busy today, but this could hinder further bug reports for others as well.

Message 2 of 3 (276 Views)

Community Manager

Great to hear that you got it sorted @MsMnMs13.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 3 of 3 (237 Views)