Re: EA Account, old and unusable e-mail address linked to EA Account, how do I c

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

EA Account, old and unusable e-mail address linked to EA Account, how do I change/update to new e-mail address?

★★★ Newbie

My EA account for Xbox360 is linked to my old lycos e-mail address which is no longer usable.  I cannot view any mails to that address, nor can I recall my password linked to that e-mail/EA account.  I need it changed ASAP please.  I have tried updating it through the FIFA 12 menus but it does not allow me to.  I have already requested that EA assistance help me but so far they have only replied about 5 times without actually fixing the problem.  Someone please help put an end to this, it would be greatly appreciated.  If anyone can point me in the right direction it would be great.  Thanks.

Message 1 of 9 (32,090 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: EA Account, old and unusable e-mail address linked to EA Account, how do I change/update to new e-mail address?

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

A Game Advisor will be able to assist with your account issues. Please check the link for phone/ chat help.

https://help.ea.com/help/faq/using-ea-help

Mat

View in thread

Message 4 of 9 (35,134 Views)

All Replies

Re: EA Account, old and unusable e-mail address linked to EA Account, how do I change/update to new e-mail address?

★★★★ Apprentice

https://www.origin.com/us/login?returnUrl=/us/account go there and change it to what you want 

Message 2 of 9 (32,018 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My e-mail account changed from Verizon to Yahoo and nobody recognizes me and I can't sign in.  I just want to be able to use my club pogo account, and neither pogo or ea will let me sign into help with out my old e-mail, which does not exist. .  Does anyone have a phone number or an e-mail address that I can access with my new e-mail address.

Message 3 of 9 (32,008 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

A Game Advisor will be able to assist with your account issues. Please check the link for phone/ chat help.

https://help.ea.com/help/faq/using-ea-help

Mat

Message 4 of 9 (35,135 Views)

★★ Novice

i dont kno the password to the one im using

Message 5 of 9 (29,507 Views)

Re: EA Account, old and unusable e-mail address linked to EA Account, how do I c

★★★ Newbie

Message 6 of 9 (28,423 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Mat This doesn't work for me. I need to update my email address, because I no longer have access to the old one.
Message 7 of 9 (13,737 Views)

★ Novice

This company is so bad, it’s like they copy and paste the same crap. And when you talk to an advisor they just say the same thing. Screw you and This bad company.

Message 8 of 9 (9,867 Views)

Community Manager
Hey all, I'm locking this thread as it is nearly a decade old.

Darko
Darko.png
Message 9 of 9 (9,835 Views)