EA Account Deactivated - Cannot access call option

by sriharsha71187

Original Post

Accepted Solution

EA Account Deactivated - Cannot access call option

★ Novice

My EA Account has been deactovated owing to a potential hacking and I now cannot get hold of any EA support. I created multiple cases and everytime I get an email asking me to set up a call but when I click on the link the page is empty and there is no option to give a call. This is really frustrating! 

Message 1 of 4 (590 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: EA Account Deactivated - Cannot access call option

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @sriharsha71187.

Can you ensure that you are following these steps exactly when trying to contact support:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

If it does not work then you can use a Voice-Over-IP service like Skype or Google Voice and contact our UK support directly, it is best to set your location to the country you are contacting also. The UK support number is  +44 203 0141818  and is available 9AM-9PM GMT, Monday through Saturday.

Let me know how you get on.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (571 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @sriharsha71187.

Can you ensure that you are following these steps exactly when trying to contact support:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

If it does not work then you can use a Voice-Over-IP service like Skype or Google Voice and contact our UK support directly, it is best to set your location to the country you are contacting also. The UK support number is  +44 203 0141818  and is available 9AM-9PM GMT, Monday through Saturday.

Let me know how you get on.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (572 Views)

★ Apprentice

As known, EA  had the fastest support ever also very kind agents But they have support hours and days so if you late you should wait for another time .

And for restoring your account you should have access on your mail that the origin account linked on it also the ID to make it easier and faster for you

and the agent Standard smile

Message 3 of 4 (558 Views)

★ Novice

Thanks for getting back on this. I followed the same steps post which I did not get an option for call back or chat. The only option is Email and I entered all the details I could. I immediaely got a response saying I will need to set up a call. I click on that link and I don't see an option to set up any call on that page. It is just an empty page. Please take a look at the screenshot. 

Message 4 of 4 (534 Views)