Dragon Age Inquistion won't connect to Origin on PC

by AbruptAbe

Original Post

Dragon Age Inquistion won't connect to Origin on PC

★ Novice

Bought it about a week ago, and I've yet to see it connect to Origin while in game or the Keep, no idea what's happening. I can launch the game through Origin and open Origin in game, but I haven't recieved any achievments, none of my DLC and I can't import a world state.

Any ideas? 

Message 1 of 5 (367 Views)

Re: Dragon Age Inquistion won't connect to Origin on PC

★★ Novice

I'm having the exact same problem. Origin itself is working fine, and even the connection to the DA2 servers is working. But when I'm in DAI, it says it can't log in to Origin. Considering that 2 weeks ago it DID work, this is certainly a problem on the server side... which according to you has been going on for a week now. What in the fvck EA, get it fixed already.

Message 2 of 5 (347 Views)

★ Novice

Bumping for some help. 

Message 3 of 5 (340 Views)

★ Novice

Felt I should also add that it still syncs cloud saves as well. 

Message 4 of 5 (323 Views)

★★ Novice

It's finally works for me now. The thing is that my computer crashed (thanks Nvidia) and Origin was spared from the Win8 refresh because it's on a drive other than C: (so was BattleNet I should mention). Everything else worked fine so I didn't think much of it.  I guess the game couldn't detect Origin properly so that's why it kept saying that it was offline.

Message 5 of 5 (311 Views)