Re: Dragon Age Inquisition wont launch

by EA_Kristi

Original Post

Dragon Age Inquisition wont launch

★ Novice

I have been playing Dragon Age Inquisition and all of sudden, I am getting a message that I need to activate it??? Also when I go into my account NONE of my games are showing. I submitted a ticket but have not heard anything from Origin and the problem isn't fixed yet. Has anyone else had this issue?

Message 1 of 4 (165 Views)

Community Manager

It sounds like the account that's logged into Origin has changed. Try logging out of Origin then back in, ensuring that you are using the same account that you used previously. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 4 (157 Views)

★ Novice

Thank you for responding to my question. Unfortunately this is the only account I have with EA that I know of, and this is the same account I used to to install and play Dragon Age.

Message 3 of 4 (147 Views)

EA Staff

From what I can see the account you are using to log in here has never had any games linked to it. I would recommend that you contact an Advisor via live chat or phone, they should be able to help you figure out what is going on:

1. Click on the following link: http://help.ea.com/
2. Make sure you are logged in (top right corner) and select 'Help with Game'
3. Find the affected game (if it's an account issue select Origin)
4. Select 'Next' at the bottom right
5. Select your platform and then 'Next' again
6. Select topic from the drop down and type in a short description of your issue.
7. Select a contact option. Please note that available contact options do depend on your country settings and time of day.

Message 4 of 4 (143 Views)