Dragon Age Inquisition, lack of DLC bundle!!!

by KaanTech

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Dragon Age Inquisition, lack of DLC bundle!!!

★★★ Novice

So I bought Dragon Age Inquisition Digital Deluxe Edition a Year ago, but didn't really played not more than a couple of hours.

I decided to get back at it and before I do I wanted to buy all of the DLC's, then I noticed new Game of The Year Edition that contains all of the paid DLCs.

If I buy DLCs individually I will pay 55£ but if I buy the GotY Edition I would pay 40£, the thing is I already have the game. So my question is can I buy the GotY edition and would get the DLCs ? (not looking for a extra copy, just want to pay less since logic...)

TL:DR I have Dragon Age Inquisition Digital Deluxe Edition on my account and I want to buy Game of the Year Edition for ONLY DLCs. Can I do that ? 

Message 1 of 3 (630 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Dragon Age Inquisition, lack of DLC bundle!!!

Hero

@KaanTech Yes, you can. It will just mean you own the game twice, but many people have done this with no issues. Standard smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If a post solves your issue, please mark it as solved, it may help others with the same issue in future. Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (743 Views)

All Replies

Hero

@KaanTech Yes, you can. It will just mean you own the game twice, but many people have done this with no issues. Standard smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If a post solves your issue, please mark it as solved, it may help others with the same issue in future. Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 3 (744 Views)

★★★ Novice

thanks for the quick answer mate. I choosed your answer as the solution.

Message 3 of 3 (618 Views)