Re: Dragon Age: Inquisition in English

by Guisa999

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Dragon Age: Inquisition in English

★★★ Newbie

Hello!

I wat to pre-order your upcoming game - Dragon Age: Inquisition. Since i'm purchasing from Ukraine, i am automatically selecting Russian version with only Russian version of the game available. I want to be able to play this game in English, could you, please explain to me if this is possible?

I wont purchase the product, if Russian version is the only one to be available for me.

Message 1 of 5 (792 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

For Ukrainian users the audio in game will be in English and the text will be Russian or Polish.

barry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (780 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

For Ukrainian users the audio in game will be in English and the text will be Russian or Polish.

barry.png
Message 2 of 5 (781 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Wait what... I am also in Ukraine at the moment. So if I buy the game everyone is going to speak English but all the text and item stats, names etc. will be in Soviet? Why do you do this EA... I don't understand Soviet. This is why there is a war in the East here.... If this is going to be the case I won't be able to buy this game. Even though I really wish I could. This problem you can't seem to resolve will get a lot of people to [Comment Removed - Admin.] instead. :manmad:

Message 3 of 5 (751 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I agree with people who wrote here: LET US CHOOSE THE LANGUAGE.

I did not pay ENORMOUS sum of money (compared to other titles launched in Russia) in order to be forced to play localized to Russian version of the game. Since voiceover is already in English, just give us an option to experience the goddamn original game as it is!

What a goddamn load of **bleep**.

Message 4 of 5 (472 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I've player the frist game in english, voice and text, the DAII too.
I WANT to play DAI in text english too!

Message 5 of 5 (324 Views)