Dragon Age: Inquisition availability in India. (NEW THREAD FOR VISIBILITY)

by ___vishbunn___

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Dragon Age: Inquisition availability in India. (NEW THREAD FOR VISIBILITY)

★ Novice

As far as I can reckon, the reason DA:I was pulled from Origin in India back in 2014 was because our conservative party had come to power and decided to reinstate a law criminalizing homosexuality, sparking a nationwide debate, and as we all know DA:I has decidedly homosexual content.  While I understand EA backing off from the situation, well, I'm happy to report that law has been struck down for good by our Supreme Court last December, so can we PLEASE finally get DA:I back on Origin for India.

An old thread on this already exists, but since it's old and pretty invisible, I'm making a new one. There are people who just want to legally buy and play the game without going the VPN workaround/Torrent/Gift Card way and attracting a ban. It's been 5 years. I've sunk hours into both Origins and 2 including all the DLCs, read the books a dozen times and it's getting real tiring holding off and trying to find workarounds and avoiding spoilers all the while. Please EA. Just let us play this game.

Message 1 of 2 (338 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Dragon Age: Inquisition availability in India. (NEW THREAD FOR VISIBILITY)

Community Manager

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us @___vishbunn___/.

I'll pass it on to the team.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (318 Views)

All Replies

Re: Dragon Age: Inquisition availability in India. (NEW THREAD FOR VISIBILITY)

Community Manager

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us @___vishbunn___/.

I'll pass it on to the team.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (319 Views)