Download language pack for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PS4)

by Lord_Ferie

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Download language pack for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PS4)

★★ Novice

Hello there,

I have just bought a second hand Playstation 4 that includes also The Witcher 3 videogame in a disc.

Now I would like to change language because there is no option already available in the disc for Italian. Now when I go to the setting to do so, and select the option to download a new language pack, the PS Store is starting but an advice saying that the content is not available now and to try again later. But even if I try "later", the same error is appearing.

Is there a solution about that? Is this a PSN problem?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Message 1 of 3 (6,681 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Download language pack for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PS4)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @Lord_Ferie 

I'm afraid it might be difficult to get an answer to your question here. We provide support for EA games and The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is not one of them Embarrassed

I would suggest describing your problem on official PlayStation or CD Project Red forum - they might be able to help you out Standard smile

/Ataashi

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (6,647 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @Lord_Ferie 

I'm afraid it might be difficult to get an answer to your question here. We provide support for EA games and The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is not one of them Embarrassed

I would suggest describing your problem on official PlayStation or CD Project Red forum - they might be able to help you out Standard smile

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 3 (6,648 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Ataashi Oh, really sorry about that, I did not realise that the game was not from EA until you point it out :D
Message 3 of 3 (6,633 Views)