Download: Uh oh. The download server is not responding. Please check your internet connection.

by biffa000

Original Post

Download: Uh oh. The download server is not responding. Please check your internet connection.

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I've been trying to download Mass Effect 3 and after about 11 percent or so of the download, it stops the download with the error message "Uh oh. The download server is not responding. Please check your internet connection or try again later." 

I cannot resume the download after this has happened as it pops up with the same message again without making any progress. I have tried restarting my router and reinstalling again and nothing has happened. I can still surf on the web and everything perfectly fine. 

This seems to happen with all of my downloads. (On Origin)

Message 1 of 87 (6,354 Views)

Re: Download: Uh oh. The download server is not responding. Please check your internet connection.

★★ Novice

Anyone? Bit frustrated that I can't play any games that I don't have installed. 

Message 2 of 87 (6,220 Views)

Re: Download: Uh oh. The download server is not responding. Please check your internet connection.

★★ Novice

Still waiting...

Message 3 of 87 (6,209 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hey there .. Yeah I'm getting the same problem I'm trying to download Battlefield 3 on my PC and everything is working fine in terms of internet connection , it comes up with the exact problem that u stated in the post. I really need to download BF3 coz its 'on the house' from EA so is free for limited time. I THINK ITS SERVER PROBLEMS FROM EA's side .yh its probably that .. I'm gonna try again later
Message 4 of 87 (5,766 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Exactly the same here, it's frustrating

Message 5 of 87 (5,704 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Snap i'm having the same issue

Message 6 of 87 (5,690 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm trying to download BF3 too, same problem

Message 7 of 87 (5,685 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm trying to download BF3 too, same error.

Message 8 of 87 (5,683 Views)

★★ Novice

Same problem...

Message 9 of 87 (5,599 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It's probably because of the hordes of people all trying to download BF3 all at once, which is coming down on EA's servers like a ton of bricks Confusedmileytongue:

Message 10 of 87 (5,529 Views)