Re: Download: Uh oh. The download server is not responding. Please check your internet connection.

by Breakfloor

Original Post

Re: Download: Uh oh. The download server is not responding. Please check your internet connection.

Community Manager

Hi everyone,

We would like to apologize for anyone experiencing issues download their games at the moment.

Due to the On The House offer, where we are giving Battlefield 3 away for free, our servers are currently under heavy load. We are working on improving the situation. 

As you already redeemed your game in your client, we would suggest to give it a few more hours before trying again, which will allow the servers to stabilize.

Thank for your patience and understanding.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 21 of 87 (1,904 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

It's not on the house for me, I reinstalled my Windows recently and I bought the game. I would like to have what I paid for. And my friend, who got it for absolutely free downloaded it no problem. Even has a worse connection than me. 

I swear to God, if you stopped making Fifa, I'd never buy another game from you guys.

Message 22 of 87 (1,903 Views)

Community Manager

@filip989 Are you experiencing the server not responding error message or just slow download generally?

Message 23 of 87 (1,900 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Not responding. And it's been like that the whole day. I'm ranting right now, I realize there's nothing you can do right now, but it's a bit frustrating.

And I was kidding, I'd still buy games like ME.

Message 24 of 87 (1,897 Views)

Community Manager

Hah alright. Yeah I know it sucks, our engineers are trying to resolve it but it may just take a bit more time unfortunately.

Best to just start your download early off peak tomorrow.

Message 25 of 87 (1,874 Views)

★★ Novice

Well, I don't know how much this helps, but it has been stable for an hour and a half, so I guess that's good. Still, it's 2am here.

Message 26 of 87 (1,870 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

hi! 

i got this problem on every games i try to download, i can't download anything from origin, i need help please

Message 27 of 87 (1,664 Views)

★★ Novice

Servers seems more stable today than yesterday. Only 30% more for BF to be completely downloaded Standard smile
But only problem now is slow download. My internet speed is 10Mbps but it's only downloading at about 600kbps...

Message 28 of 87 (1,585 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

same here has anyone found the fix yet

Message 29 of 87 (1,532 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Well im sorry ive tryed downloading since yesterday please fix this soon

Message 30 of 87 (1,529 Views)