Re: Double charged

by burin077

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Double charged

★★★ Newbie

I decided to take advantage of the recent sale, and bought Cats & Dogs. I went through with the purchase, but when I went to double check the emailed receipt, something was wrong. It charged me for the Get To Work pack as well as Cats & Dogs. I already bought Get To Work this past December. I went onto EA's website to seek help, but their phones and chats were down. It would not give me an email address to contact them, despite them suggesting that route on the site. I am wondering if this is just a glitch and I can get my money back? Has this happened to anyone else? Thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 3 (430 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Guide

Hi;

Your best best is to open a ticket with Origin to bring up the issue. You can file a ticket here with Origin to get the issue investigated and resolved.

- B

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (418 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Guide

Hi;

Your best best is to open a ticket with Origin to bring up the issue. You can file a ticket here with Origin to get the issue investigated and resolved.

- B

Message 2 of 3 (419 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Hi @PixieHollow801 

I moved your post to EA General Questions as it's not a Sims issue.

I don't think there's an email so you'll need to try support again as suggested by @burin077 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 3 (405 Views)