Re: EA STEALS MONEY

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

Double charged. Please refund

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@EA_Kent Im not sure what happened but, I just got robbed? on the email it says it bought twice :I please give me back my money

(CM: Split post into own thread as it's a separate issue. Updated thread title to match issue)

Message 1 of 3 (404 Views)

Community Manager

@Saltzmen 

If you're having trouble with a purchase please reach out to the EA Help team so they can take a look. Unfortunately that isn't something we would be able to look into here on Answers HQ. 

For more info on how to set up a case with them visit the EA Help site. You could also speak with them over Facebook or Twitter as well if you'd rather. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 3 (353 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @BloofHuntar,

I'd add that sometimes the double charge can just be an error message and in those cases, no second charge will be taken. You can check this out from your Order History on Origin if you'd like to confirm it. To locate your Order History:

1. Log in to origin.com
  2. Hover over your EA ID in the bottom left corner, then click EA Account and Billing.
  3. Select the Order History tab.

You'll see your order summary page from there and it'll show the transactions that took place as well as the status of those transactions e.g. complete, failed, etc. This EA Help article is a great companion if you'd like more information about the status listed beside your orderOrigin order history and status information

If you can see two charges, you can request a refund on one from here on the EA Help site. If your refund doesn’t appear in My Cases, and the processing time for your payment method has passed, please get in touch with our support teams that @EA_Kent listed above so we can help you out.

Thanks, 

EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 3 of 3 (309 Views)