Does battlefield 1 collector's edition includes all DLCs?

by ZombieStiffMann

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Does battlefield 1 collector's edition includes all DLCs?

★★★★★ Newbie

Does battlefield 1 collector's edition includes all DLCs that will be released in the future? Or I have to separately buy the DLCs like premium edition like battlefield 3 and 4?

Message 1 of 3 (204 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Does battlefield 1 collector's edition includes all DLCs?

★★★★★ Expert

@ZombieStiffMann

There have been no announcements of BF1 DLCs yet and there has also been no announcements about BF1 Premium. If there is more information to be given to the public, it will be shared on official channels.

Keep your eye open on your retailer website to see if their version of BF1 CE will include DLCs if there happens to be any. At best, I would recommend you to wait a bit till more information is available before you decide on which edition to get.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (203 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert

@ZombieStiffMann

There have been no announcements of BF1 DLCs yet and there has also been no announcements about BF1 Premium. If there is more information to be given to the public, it will be shared on official channels.

Keep your eye open on your retailer website to see if their version of BF1 CE will include DLCs if there happens to be any. At best, I would recommend you to wait a bit till more information is available before you decide on which edition to get.

Message 2 of 3 (204 Views)

EA DICE Team

@ZombieStiffMann

That information is currently not yet available. Keep an eye out on the following websites to get the most up-to-date information available:

Message 3 of 3 (189 Views)