Re: Does Origin use Nepal's currency

by Ts3n6

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Does Origin use Nepal's currency

★★★ Novice

Does anyone have any idea that Origin uses Nepal's currency or it uses Indian currency instead of that because it seems Indian currency to me as in Origin's website there is written "www.origin.com/ind/en-us" .

Message 1 of 4 (1,019 Views)

Accepted Solution

Form what i recall from a previous topic, the answer is that is the indian currency. Same link that you give, different country than yours (Sri Lanka). The answer was that the currency used in that shop is the indian one.

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (1,073 Views)

All Replies

Form what i recall from a previous topic, the answer is that is the indian currency. Same link that you give, different country than yours (Sri Lanka). The answer was that the currency used in that shop is the indian one.

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 2 of 4 (1,074 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

As far as I know it does not, because there is no Nepalese Origin Store (at least from what I know). When there is no Origin Store for a particular country, Origin users are redirected to the nearest store, so in your case the Indian one - that's why rupees are the currency and the link directs you to Indian Origin.

---------------------------------------------------------------
If you think that someone's post helped you, feel free to press the 'Grant XP' button. If someone's instructions helped you solve your problem, please press 'Accept as Solution', so that other people with the same problem can easily find the solution in the future.

I am a volunteer moderator and I don't work for EA. All opinions expressed are my own.
Message 3 of 4 (1,001 Views)

★ Novice

It says unable to verify card. (visa electron debit card)

Is it possible to get the game from indian origin store online.

While im from nepal.

Message 4 of 4 (906 Views)