Re: Do I need an icon in the Notification Area?

by Straatford87

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Do I need an icon in the Notification Area?

★★★ Newbie

In the Settings. I have enabled Automatically keep my games, up to date and Automatically keep Origin, up to date.  Can I have these enabled without there being an icon in the Notification Area?

Message 1 of 2 (169 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

@LAPIII-99

Hi,

As far as I am aware it is not possible to turn off the Origin icon in the Windows notification menu, unless you change your notifications directly via the Windows settings. I could not find a Microsoft article on how to do this, so I would suggest a web search that will provide you with a guide.

In Origin you can however turn off all Origin notifications via the Origin Menu - Application Settings - Notifications.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (162 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

@LAPIII-99

Hi,

As far as I am aware it is not possible to turn off the Origin icon in the Windows notification menu, unless you change your notifications directly via the Windows settings. I could not find a Microsoft article on how to do this, so I would suggest a web search that will provide you with a guide.

In Origin you can however turn off all Origin notifications via the Origin Menu - Application Settings - Notifications.

Message 2 of 2 (163 Views)