Disconnect EA account without access from my PS account

by stanrek01

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Disconnect EA account without access from my PS account

★★ Novice

Hello,

So I have an old EA account that I connected to my PlayStation account. I want to swap my old EA account for my current EA account, but I dont have access to this e-mail anymore. When I make contact with the help desk they guide me through the account recovery, but i dont know the answers to those questions. Without the confirmation I cant disconnect my EA account.

Is there someone who can help me unlink my EA from my PS?

Message 1 of 7 (745 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Disconnect EA account without access from my PS account

Community Manager

Hi there, @stanrek01.

You'll have to go through verification to get the accounts unlinked. Due to losing all progress on all EA games when accounts are unlinked, you need to pass verification first. The best I can advise is to do your best to recall the answers to the verification questions. You're welcome to contact an advisor again to go through them. A case can be opened here. Thanks!

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (709 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there, @stanrek01.

You'll have to go through verification to get the accounts unlinked. Due to losing all progress on all EA games when accounts are unlinked, you need to pass verification first. The best I can advise is to do your best to recall the answers to the verification questions. You're welcome to contact an advisor again to go through them. A case can be opened here. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 7 (710 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi, I had this exact same issue with my xbox live account. They couldn't verify that I was the owner of the account and I could go no where. If you go to https://help.ea.com/en/ and click LOGIN at the top right corner the login box will have a way for you to sign in using your PSN credentials. This will give you access to your account without email access. I did this and was able to move my xbox live account to another account.

Message 3 of 7 (670 Views)

★★ Novice
@miles82 Thanks for the tip, but this still doesn't work for me. I need an verification code send to that e-mail.
Message 4 of 7 (572 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @stanrek01 for issues such as this you will need to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat or phone adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat or request a call back.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 5 of 7 (559 Views)

★★ Novice
@miles82 This actually worked. When I logged in I contacted support and they were able to change my email.
Message 6 of 7 (535 Views)

Community Manager

That is great to hear @stanrek01

Darko

Darko.png
Message 7 of 7 (442 Views)