Disabled Account Need Help

by FanaticalVanilla

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Disabled Account Need Help

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hi My account was disabled but I have received no email telling me that it has been disabled. Had to log into the browser to even see that it was disabled. I don't know why this would be done either I haven't done anything?

I filled out the email form on EA support website but it's been 3 days and I have had no response.

Any help would be appreciated

Message 1 of 8 (1,001 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Disabled Account Need Help

Community Manager

Ah, I see. If you've already set up a case with the Terms of Service team that's all you'll need to do for now. They will follow up with you via email as soon as possible. I'm afraid I don't have a way to see how long that might take, as it can depend on how many cases they are currently working through. Please keep an eye on your email for a reply. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 8 (840 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @FanaticalVanilla

If the account has been disabled it's possible that it was accessed by someone other than yourself. It may have been disabled as a security precaution. When you've got a chance I'd recommend getting in touch with the EA Help team via chat or phone so they can take a look. 

For more info on how to set up a case with them check out the EA Help website

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 8 (944 Views)

★ Novice

I have selected the can't log in option and the website told me I was banned for breaking terms of service? This redirects me to the only option for banned accounts which is sending an email. Which I have already done.

Not sure where I should go to access live chat...

Message 3 of 8 (929 Views)

Community Manager

Ah, I see. If you've already set up a case with the Terms of Service team that's all you'll need to do for now. They will follow up with you via email as soon as possible. I'm afraid I don't have a way to see how long that might take, as it can depend on how many cases they are currently working through. Please keep an eye on your email for a reply. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 4 of 8 (841 Views)

★ Novice

Ah ok. Thank you for the help I appreciate it.

Message 5 of 8 (823 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Any news? I have same issue and the answer from EA is not coming.

Message 6 of 8 (704 Views)

★ Apprentice

Email doesn't work even if EA replies they don't even read the whole thing

Message 7 of 8 (618 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

They replied me after some time saying I was hacking and my account will remain disabled. I did nothing because it was a lie and I don't want to talk with robots about rights. After 3-4 days they e-mailed me again saying I'm back online because they reviewed the case and it was because a charge back (I asked money back from paypal cuz EA didn't get me the in-game funds). So, they first call me hacker..... worst experience I lived in online gaming and I was pay money to them.....

Message 8 of 8 (586 Views)