Original Post

Re: Direct X Setup Error: An internal error has ocurred

★★★★ Novice

You are well come, glad I could help Standard smile

Spoiler

Message 11 of 24 (1,334 Views)

★ Novice

This further broke my installation for Dragon Age Origins: Ultimate Edition, but it was on windows 10.

Message 12 of 24 (1,289 Views)

★ Novice

I realized both that this was a personal message and that I was wrong, I deleted files I wasn't supposed to. Thanks for the fix!

Message 13 of 24 (1,288 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It worked for me too!

Message 14 of 24 (1,280 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I cant run it too "Cant run program, because PhysXLoader.dll is missing. Try fixing by reinstallation of program"

Message 15 of 24 (1,266 Views)

★★★ Newbie

this process works only after you restart your notebook

Message 16 of 24 (1,245 Views)

★★★ Newbie

"

Olá!

. Estou triste de Ouvir Sobre os Problemas que VOCÊ ESTÁ Encontrando Se Rápido rápido Você é Capaz, Rápido rápido Você TAMBÉM PODE tentar conhecidos estas correções Adicionais que PODEM Ajudá-lo:

1 - Saida de vapor

2 - Ir para C: \ Windows \ system32 (OU  C: \ SysWOW64 Paragrafo 64 bit PC Windows \)

3 - Renomear  d3dx9_XY.dll Paragrafo d3dx9_XY.dll.backup

4 - Baixar DX Novamente NÃO  https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.a id = 35 spx? "Por  LudwingVanCover

esse processo só funciona depois de reiniciar o seu computador portátil! 

Message 17 of 24 (1,241 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have tryed everything on this page nothing works!!

Message 18 of 24 (882 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Get error when installing any game:  Direct X Setup Error:  An Internal Error Occurd. Does not matter what I do to correct this error, I am currently running Windows 7 with SP1.  This error does not appear when installing on a pc running Windows 10.  Seems to me that there is an error in the programing currently in use in which the only work around is to use current Windows version or else you don't play since I have reported this issue way too many times and nothing has been corrected.  Should I end my account and not worry about playing again and pass this on twitter about these issues or will you fix the issue.

Message 19 of 24 (741 Views)

Community Manager

@crzzytrn Can you install DirectX from here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=35

You also need to ensure that your GPU drivers are fully up to date and if neither works can you get a DxDiag and share it with us: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

Darko.png
Message 20 of 24 (708 Views)