Re: Did something break with EA Support?

by Hafo0135

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Did something break with EA Support?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

For some reason I can't open a new case or even reopen an existing one. Once I click on [Select contact option] It doesn't let me do anything.

Message 1 of 4 (453 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@Hafo0135 The support website might have been experiencing an issue at the time you reached it. Are you still encountering this issue with the website? Are you seeing a message that "Live Chat is closed right now", is Answers HQ the only support option listed, or is something else occurring? Not all support issues have the same support contact options available.

If this persists, you could try logging out at help.ea.com, then selecting "Contact Us". If you select "Contact Us" while logged out at help.ea.com, once you've selected your topic and issue, click "Select contact option". You will then have the option to either log in or "Get help from an advisor without logging in". If you select "Get help from an advisor without logging in", you will be prompted for your name and email address. Once you've entered that information and select "Next", you might be presented with different contact options.

EA Help's current hours of availability are listed at https://help.ea.com/help/faq/temporary-changes-to-support-options/.

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (387 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)
@Hafo0135 Did you manage to open a new case?

If not try this link: https://help.ea.com/uk/contact-us/?product=origin&platform=pc&category=manage-my-account&community=t...

I'm not sure it will make any difference but I know the Origin help area can be a little glitchy at times.
Message 2 of 4 (410 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@Hafo0135 The support website might have been experiencing an issue at the time you reached it. Are you still encountering this issue with the website? Are you seeing a message that "Live Chat is closed right now", is Answers HQ the only support option listed, or is something else occurring? Not all support issues have the same support contact options available.

If this persists, you could try logging out at help.ea.com, then selecting "Contact Us". If you select "Contact Us" while logged out at help.ea.com, once you've selected your topic and issue, click "Select contact option". You will then have the option to either log in or "Get help from an advisor without logging in". If you select "Get help from an advisor without logging in", you will be prompted for your name and email address. Once you've entered that information and select "Next", you might be presented with different contact options.

EA Help's current hours of availability are listed at https://help.ea.com/help/faq/temporary-changes-to-support-options/.

Message 3 of 4 (388 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It seems to have fixed itself, maybe it just doesn't work properly after business hours.

Message 4 of 4 (303 Views)