Deleting ea Account on battlefield 1

by bro764

Original Post

Deleting ea Account on battlefield 1

★ Novice

Hi my ea account wouldn't sign in so i made a new one but it won't work so how do i delete it.

Message 1 of 6 (897 Views)

Re: Deleting ea Account on battlefield 1

Community Manager

@bro764 You generally don't want to to deleting accounts, this can create issues down the road.

What system are you on, and how is the new account failing? Have you tried recovering the password on the old account? 

It's likely that you'll want to reach out to support to get this straightened out, but perhaps we can point you in the right direction in the meantime. 

http://help.ea.com/en/article/contact-ea-help/

If you're not in the US, be sure to click the flag icon in the top right of the page to change the region.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 6 (884 Views)

★ Novice

Im playing on xbox one and the problem is that it signed in but wont let me access multiplayer its saying im not eligible.

Message 3 of 6 (865 Views)

★ Novice

Is there a way yo switch it to this one?

Message 4 of 6 (862 Views)

Community Manager

What's the error message? Are you playing on an adult account with an active Xbox Live subscription?

Generally you can't swap ownership of console games, so we'll want to figure out what's going wrong here. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 5 of 6 (848 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I made this account but it wouldn't work and now its saying im not eligible for multiplayer i want to swicth the ea account

Message 6 of 6 (821 Views)