Deleted account

by db9432cc47f4b029

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Deleted account

★★★ Newbie

Dear EA support,

When I try to login, my playstation4 gives the notification that I have to reset my login credentials, but when I do this, it still does not work. When I tried loggin in on the ea website to link it to my playstation, I saw that it probably means that my account got disabled by you. Would it be possible to enable my account again so I can login and play some of your games? Thank you very much in advance. 

feel free to contact me at [edit: email address removed]

Kind regards,

Troy Kapteijns

Message 1 of 2 (116 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Deleted account

Community Manager

@db9432cc47f4b029 For this one, we would need you to get in touch with live support so that they can take a look. Not something we handle over the forums.

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com. To request a chat or open a case through email:

Select the game or EA App

Then select Platform

Manage my Account

Chose the appropriate option

EA_ShepardAHQ

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (104 Views)

All Replies

Re: Deleted account

Community Manager

@db9432cc47f4b029 For this one, we would need you to get in touch with live support so that they can take a look. Not something we handle over the forums.

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com. To request a chat or open a case through email:

Select the game or EA App

Then select Platform

Manage my Account

Chose the appropriate option

EA_ShepardAHQ

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 2 (105 Views)