Delete a Answers HQ account

by 2baa5a95eb51ae25e807b603a48a829e

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Delete a Answers HQ account

[ Edited ]

So some weeks or months ago i did delete an EA account but the Answers HQ account remained somehow without deleting it, so is it possible to delete it from existence without signing in with that deleted EA account because it would be impossible, could someone help me deal with this situation and delete it, i think i know the email but can't login here, thank you.

Here is the link: https://answers.ea.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/35317330

@EA_Darko

Message 1 of 7 (874 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Delete a Answers HQ account

Community Manager

Hey @2baa5a95eb51ae25e807b603a48a829e, we are not able to assist with account based issues on AHQ.

I would recommend speaking with our live support team at help.ea.com again.

Darko 

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 5 of 7 (761 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)
Hi @2baa5a95eb51ae25e807b603a48a829e

The account you linked is a brand new account that is 3 weeks old. If you deleted your EA account then you have likely created a new one with the same details by logging in.
Message 2 of 7 (797 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @2baa5a95eb51ae25e807b603a48a829e for account-related issues such as this you will need to speak with one of our chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further.

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat or phone adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Select the option closest to your issue 

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat or call 

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 3 of 7 (790 Views)

[ Edited ]

Well i actually did that yesterday, chat live adviser told that i should go here and make a topic because that managers could only help me here so..

Message 4 of 7 (785 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @2baa5a95eb51ae25e807b603a48a829e, we are not able to assist with account based issues on AHQ.

I would recommend speaking with our live support team at help.ea.com again.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 5 of 7 (762 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Nothing to see here, needed because EA doesn't allow to delete your posts. They want you to delete your whole account against GPDR regulations and several other EU laws (intellectual property)

Message 6 of 7 (372 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @WebWire please do not spread misinformation on AHQ.

As you are well aware we delete posts if requested but at some point continued requests for post deletion need to be directed to our live support team as we CMs cannot spend our days going through threads deleting posts upon request over and over again.

Also, we do offer deletion of your posts and are not in breach of any rules. If you wish to have your posts on AHQ deleted then please speak with our live support team.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 7 of 7 (313 Views)