Re: Darkspore digital deluxe expired? o.O

by EA_Nils

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Darkspore digital deluxe expired? o.O

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Why the hell has it expired? Cause if it's gone forever, i want my bloody money back!

Message 1 of 8 (1,486 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@Marco_Zanovello Darkspore has been shut down as of March 1st this year. The game required an always-online connection, so won't be playable going forward, sorry. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 6 of 8 (1,188 Views)

All Replies

★★ Pro

@Duckers_McQuack hi, try contact EA support for your problem:https://help.ea.com/en/ , or please check if you have hidden by mistake the game on origin or but if you're sure you want to do a refund, please follow this link: 

The Origin Great Game Guarantee

We stand by our games. If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will make it right.

Great Games Guarantee Emblem

When you play a game for the first time, you expect it to rock - to be worth every nickel you spent on it. We expect that, too. And while we can't guarantee that you'll never encounter a glitch, we can guarantee that we'll make it right if something goes wrong. 

The Origin Great Game Guarantee: If you don't love it, just return it!

Please see the Great Game Guarantee Policy for full details.

How do I submit and check the status of a refund request?

1. Visit the Request a Refund page of EA Help to see if your games are eligible for the Great Game Guarantee.
  2. Complete and submit the Refund Request Form.
    • You will receive a response within 48 hours. If you meet the refund criteria, you will receive a refund within 10 days.
  3. Check the status of your refund in your Order History on the order summary page. (Log in to origin.com, and select My Account and then Order History.)
    • If your refund does not appear in My Cases, and the processing time for your payment method has passed, contact us for further assistance.

When are my games and game bundles eligible for return?

Collapse

You may return EA full game downloads (PC or Mac) and participating third-party titles purchased on Origin for a full refund. 

If you purchased a bundle of games (e.g. a game with additional content, or a collection of games available at a discounted price when purchased together), all games/content must be returned together.

Refund requests can be made:

• Within 24 hours of first launch of the game, or
  • Within seven days from date of purchase (if you have not launched the game), or 
  • Within seven days from the release date if you pre-ordered the game (if you have not launched the game), whichever comes first. 

If you purchase a new EA game within 30 days of its release date and cannot play it due to server issues, bugs, or other technical reasons within EA’s control, you can request a refund within 72 hours after you first launch the game instead of 24. 

Which games are eligible?

Collapse

The following third-party games are eligible for a refund through the Great Game Guarantee: 

• BLACKGUARDS
  • BOUND BY FLAME 
  • GOODBYE DEPONIA
  • LEISURE SUIT LARRY: RELOADED
  • METAL GEAR RISING: REVENGEANCE
  • TALES FROM THE DRAGON MOUNTAIN 2: THE LAIR
  • TOMB RAIDER I+II+III BUNDLE
  • TOMB RAIDER: THE ANGEL OF DARKNESS
  • TOMB RAIDER IV + V BUNDLE
  • WASTELAND 2 
  • GIANA SISTERS: TWISTED DREAMS

Downloadable content (DLC) and third-party games (with the exception of those listed above) purchased on Origin are not eligible for the Great Game Guarantee. This is a guarantee for full game (or "base game") downloads published by EA, including full game pre-orders and most full games on promotional discount. 

If this was helpful and solved your issue, please press 'Accept as Solution' button to mark this topic solved. Then click the 'XP' button to award me XP.

Message 2 of 8 (1,468 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

That was no help at all. And it's not hidden, it shows as expired. If i knew the thing had a expiration date, i would never have bought it in the first place.

Message 3 of 8 (1,354 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

i would like this looked into aswell mine says expired after paying 50 dollars for a game i expect it to be mine i even have the physical copy and it wont let me play

Message 4 of 8 (1,198 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Got a solution? Having the same issue here.😔

Message 5 of 8 (1,110 Views)

Community Manager

@Marco_Zanovello Darkspore has been shut down as of March 1st this year. The game required an always-online connection, so won't be playable going forward, sorry. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 6 of 8 (1,189 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you. Didn't know that before. Kamal, from EA online contact has explained everything to me. Thank you again.

Message 7 of 8 (1,071 Views)

Community Manager

@Marco_Zanovello We are glad to hear that, thanks for letting us know!

Message 8 of 8 (1,035 Views)