DECLINATION OF CREDIT CARD(?)

by zcbmjgda

Original Post

DECLINATION OF CREDIT CARD(?)

★★★ Newbie

So a problem I am encountering with purchasing games from the store is, I would think, a simple one, as I really just require assistance, of course. 

I am currently enlisted in the military far off over the ocean, where the primary language is not English, because of that, the website is in a different language and i cannot understand some of the pages, the ones that do not have an optional English translation, this and i believe my debit card is being declined, Im not so sure, but if it is being declined, I have only one idea it could be, which is that I'm using a US card in a foreign nation, where I guess something cannot process different currency? I am unclear again, as i cannot even read here, that's right, I'm illiterate in this country. Im not so involved as I want this problem to be fix so much i just want a game, Dragon Age Inquisition, the deluxe version, and I would very much appreciate being able to obtain this game, I am willing to answer questions to help if need be, thank you for any assistance you can provide,

Very Respectfully,

zcbmjgda

Message 1 of 3 (274 Views)

Re: DECLINATION OF CREDIT CARD(?)

Community Manager

@zcbmjgda Hi,

Our current implementation for Origin users such as yourself is far from ideal. We are working on rectifying that in the future. 

Which country are you currently located in? We could then check whether there might be a local payment method to use for you instead.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 2 of 3 (265 Views)

Re: DECLINATION OF CREDIT CARD(?)

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same issue and I live in the states. I have plenty of money in there and it looks like it is running my card for like a second and boom declines it. not sure what is going on. I checked my bank account and there is money in there

Message 3 of 3 (222 Views)