DEAR EA,I do't want to talk to you through the phone!

by Nibbaman1

Original Post

Accepted Solution

DEAR EA,I do't want to talk to you through the phone!

★★ Apprentice

I want to have a problem answered but Live chat option is not on anymore!!

Dear EA i DON'T want to talk to you through the mobile

I have this Need For Speed Prostreet code that ISN'T working and i want to communicate through an EA advisor through Live chat

Unfortunately the Live chat was so broke it was infinitely loading and live chat wasn't working

I pressed Refresh or entered live chat from a different window and out of Nowhere BAM live chat option is no more

I had 3 cases about it and i had to ''resolve'' them without reall solving it.

Look EA all i want is to use that key.I love Prostreet and that's why i bought the key in the first place

Message 1 of 9 (879 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: DEAR EA,I do't want to talk to you through the phone!

Community Manager (retired)

@Nibbaman1 

Yes, posting the code publicly was not a good idea, so I removed it from your post.

What's more, I would not be able to help you with this problem directly anyway. We don't have access to appropriate tools like our game advisers from live support to check the key and provide you with assistance. In case of codes from Amazon, we also recommend to contact the seller from there.

However...

NFS ProStreet is a 12 years-old game and we stopped its official distribution many years ago. Keeping that in mind, even with a completely legit code, I don't think Origin would be able to accept it. We're talking about a pre-Origin game here.

The case might be that you have a valid code for the game, but Origin simply does not recognize it. That's something our advisers would have to investigate, so we're coming back to the not working live chat. I just tried to create a test case and was put in the queue without any issues. Could you please try to clear your Internet browser cache or use a different one to open a new ticket on EA Help?

/Ataashi

View in thread

Message 7 of 9 (780 Views)

All Replies

Hey @Nibbaman1 

I'm sorry to hear about your troubles with the code Frown

Can I ask where exactly have you purchased the key?

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 9 (856 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@EA_Ataashi  Glad i finally got a reply!

Ok so I didn't buy any Case or CD.I just bought the key itself from a Store called HRK games before all of the keys were sold out.

https://www.hrkgame.com/nl/games/product/need-for-speed-prostreet

Message 3 of 9 (849 Views)

Thanks for providing the details @Nibbaman1 

I'm afraid the store which you mentioned is not listed as one of our trusted digital retailers, which means we won't be able to assist you if the code is not working Embarrassed

If for some reason Origin does not accept the code, please reach out to the seller for further help.

/Ataashi

Message 4 of 9 (818 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@EA_AtaashiI have another key bought from Amazon that isn't working either.I tried many keys before that.

I don't know how i can send it to you Privately so I have to send it publicly

[removed code]

Message 5 of 9 (811 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@EA_AtaashiI see you edited the comment

I'm sorry i exposed the code but i did just to let you know about that too.

So now that you saw the Amazon's code,can you do anything about it?

Message 6 of 9 (796 Views)

@Nibbaman1 

Yes, posting the code publicly was not a good idea, so I removed it from your post.

What's more, I would not be able to help you with this problem directly anyway. We don't have access to appropriate tools like our game advisers from live support to check the key and provide you with assistance. In case of codes from Amazon, we also recommend to contact the seller from there.

However...

NFS ProStreet is a 12 years-old game and we stopped its official distribution many years ago. Keeping that in mind, even with a completely legit code, I don't think Origin would be able to accept it. We're talking about a pre-Origin game here.

The case might be that you have a valid code for the game, but Origin simply does not recognize it. That's something our advisers would have to investigate, so we're coming back to the not working live chat. I just tried to create a test case and was put in the queue without any issues. Could you please try to clear your Internet browser cache or use a different one to open a new ticket on EA Help?

/Ataashi

Message 7 of 9 (781 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Dear @EA_Ataashi I want to thank you for solving the problem i will try and do these things as you mentioned

Message 8 of 9 (778 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@EA_Ataashi  unfortunately none of the options worked

Message 9 of 9 (763 Views)