DAO trying to display in 3d? How to toggle off?

by pravinvatsa

Original Post

Accepted Solution

DAO trying to display in 3d? How to toggle off?

★★★★★ Newbie

Hey there, I am playing Dragon Age Origins for the first time and it appears to be trying to display in 3d, I have no idea why and there is nothing in the Options menu under Video to turn it off. What can I do to make it stop doing this? I am attaching an image of what it looks like, but basically there are red and blue silhouettes on a lot of objects.

Message 1 of 5 (326 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: DAO trying to display in 3d? How to toggle off?

Community Manager

@pravinvatsa Hey, I think this will be a setting in your graphics card's management software rather than the game itself?

What brand of card do you use? Can you try checking the appropriate control panel and disabling stereoscopic 3D?

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (312 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@pravinvatsa Hey, I think this will be a setting in your graphics card's management software rather than the game itself?

What brand of card do you use? Can you try checking the appropriate control panel and disabling stereoscopic 3D?

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 5 (313 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Hi, after I found the option to disable stereoscopic 3d the game is working perfectly, thank you a lot!!!

Message 3 of 5 (289 Views)

Hero

@pravinvatsa For future reference, the hotkey to disable/enable stereoscopic 3D is Ctrl + T.

http://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2315/~/3d-vision-hot-keys

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 4 of 5 (283 Views)

Community Manager

Thanks for the confirmation, and thanks for the tidbit, Fred. I'll stick that in the ol' shortcut list. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 5 of 5 (274 Views)