Re: Customer support

by obliviondoll

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Customer support

★★★ Newbie

Hi all,

just wondering if there is a feedback page on customer support? Having a terrible time with their customer feedback team and haven’t heard from them in a week despite being told I while get some form of response in 72 hours max. 3 emails later and nothing still.

thanks.

Message 1 of 4 (678 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @OllieGos123 you can provide any feedback you wish to share by speaking with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (620 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @OllieGos123 you can provide any feedback you wish to share by speaking with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (621 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Darko wrote:

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Darko

I tried reaching EA Help in October using the above method. During the course of the last week in October, and the first 2 weeks in November, I spent no less than 8 hours across no less than 5 separate instances waiting with "20 minute" wait time estimates, and never received a reply. I am currently up to 25 minutes on an attempt at creating a new help contact regarding the same issue, since it (obviously) never got fixed when nobody responded to it last time. I'd suggest adding some options that actually work into your list in the not-too-distant future.

In past years, EA Help has actually been one of the more positive parts of my experience with your company. Doesn't seem to be the case any more.

Message 3 of 4 (597 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@obliviondoll Following up on this. I waited for over an before giving up on the day I previously posted. I have made 3 further attempts, today's being another hour, and the other 2 attempts involving more than 2 hours of wait time each without a response. On every occasion the esimated wait time has been less than 25 minutes and two (including today) had estimated wait times of 15 minutes at the time I entered the queue. Waiting anywhere from 4 to 8 times as long as the estimate REPEATEDLY without any response is the exact opposite of what I'd call competent service. Particularly when you're dealing with CUSTOMER SUPPORT, which is a situation where you will be dealing with already-upset customers, and providing a service which fails to delivery on promises this hard when it's meant to be the place to go to resolve problems is the worst look possible.
Message 4 of 4 (464 Views)