Re: Customer support email adress

by EA_Aljo

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Customer support email adress

★★ Novice

does EA have a customer support email adress, because i would like to contact them. since 4th march, i opened up a case but upto now they haven't worked on it, everytime i open my cases, it says that its "in progress" the question is till when, because i want to use my account, i want to play the games, am tired of being bored...

Message 1 of 7 (1,063 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi there, @GameredSaul,

It can take several business days to get a response from Terms of Service. It would be good to give it a few more days and keep an eye on your email.

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (981 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there, @GameredSaul,

It can take several business days to get a response from Terms of Service. It would be good to give it a few more days and keep an eye on your email.

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 7 (982 Views)

★★ Novice

Really is this happening, because that's what i have been doing that for the last i don't know 7 days i think. But thats being lazy to the customers...

Message 3 of 7 (918 Views)

Community Manager

@GameredSaul 

Terms of Service has a lot of accounts to investigate. These take time as they are very thorough. Just keep watching your email. As soon as they investigate your account, you'll receive an update.

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 7 (909 Views)

★★ Novice

If it's what u say. Then what else can i do apart from waiting. I will wait. 

Message 5 of 7 (821 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Aljo how do I change password?? no link to click on
Message 6 of 7 (662 Views)

Community Manager

Hello, @NeleNadine.

When you try to log in, you should see a forgot password link. It's on the sign-in screen I believe. If you don't see it, entering a wrong password should bring it up.

Aljo.png
Message 7 of 7 (617 Views)