Crysis still downloading

by Solegide

Original Post

Re: Crysis still downloading

Hero (Retired)

@darula79 u use 360 Total Security. Are u disable it for some time?

Message 21 of 66 (1,190 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Yes, I try without 360 security and still have this problem.
Message 22 of 66 (1,187 Views)

Crysis still downloading

★★★ Newbie

having the same issue as everyone else after downloading Crysis  1 says game is still downloading.  Uninstalled and reinstalled in safe mode and shut off anti-virus still had same issue. 

Message 23 of 66 (1,155 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This same problem all the time. I uninstall and downloaded beta version of Origin. After reinstalling I run it as Admin. Nothing. Still this same.

Message 24 of 66 (1,152 Views)

EA DICE Team

@JakeRevan @Solegide @Tigress2014 @darula79 @MADrag0n

You get a separate installation program for Crysis after the download has been completed:

Crysis.PNG

If you are not seeing this pop up then something on your system is blocking the installation. This could be an anti-virus, firewall, or anti-malware program etc. Make sure to temporarily uninstall all these programs and to run everything as administrator.

Message 25 of 66 (1,143 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

But we've already instaled crysis. I saw this window as always and in every game. But now we see another window (like on the print screens). It's a shame beacuse i must start play from cisis2

Message 26 of 66 (1,125 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Hi @darula79, @Claytons91, @JakeRevan, @AngelicSlayers, @DragonAge116@Solegide I was updated my previous post with possible solution, u can try it...

And, if u all find some other solution, please give it know to other players, thanks...

Message 27 of 66 (1,118 Views)

★★★ Novice

hmmm here is my ID report, well not sure but that's one I got in my email if I want to access the report? here ID : 25088459 ...seem short compare to others so not sure lol

anyway..yeah I did all the instruction posted here, I google, I search in youtube...but nada work :P I give up, It seem this problem not been resolve even after years of game being out..if you google and youtube you'll see :P I hope Origin will replace that game in vault T___T it sucks to jump to crisis 2 without playing crisis 1 lol...oh well..

Message 28 of 66 (1,096 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@AngelicSlayers, @darula79 please, give to us Client_Log.txt file from c:\ProgramData\Origin\Logs\

Message 29 of 66 (1,084 Views)

★★★ Novice

hmm I'm not good in compute T__T how do I post that logs here ? wont let me paste

Message 30 of 66 (1,071 Views)