Crappy thirdparty system. twitch to ea. loosing loot due to EA not sending code

by ReaperGP_ZA

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Crappy thirdparty system. twitch to ea. loosing loot due to EA not sending code

★★★ Newbie

Why does twitch and EA unable to link. i am a twitch prime member. I have lost soo much loot due to EA never freaking sending the security code. it is not being sent at all.

please fix your * system. as i am loosing my mind and i personally feel robbed by EA.

Message 1 of 4 (450 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Crappy thirdparty system. twitch to ea. loosing loot due to EA not sending c

Community Manager

If you are not receiving your login verification code @ReaperGP_ZA then you will need to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (429 Views)

All Replies

Re: Crappy thirdparty system. twitch to ea. loosing loot due to EA not sending c

Community Manager

If you are not receiving your login verification code @ReaperGP_ZA then you will need to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (430 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ok. that doesnt help. as you do not get such options on the crappy 3rd part integration.

Message 3 of 4 (371 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @ReaperGP_ZA if the code is being sent by Twitch then you would need to speak with their support in relation to this.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (277 Views)